Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Slammin Salmon



Today I want to talk about salmon it is hands down my favorite fish it's light but still meaty and very healthy. So last night I decided to prepare a very lovely special meal for my wife. I started with the salmon I made little slits and squeezed lemon juice throughout and took my seafood seasoning and dusted the Salmon. After that I made a white wine broth and poured it all over the Salmon and than baked it on 375 for 20 minutes time varies due to thickness of the fillets. To stay on a health kick I made some brown rice and a sauteed zucchini,yellow squash and tomato side with a touch of garlic and extra virgin olive oil. As the salmon is reaching it's doneness remove from the oven and place some honey over the fish and continue to bake till it's done and when you remove it from the oven you could place some more honey over the top garnish with a slice of lemon. It's a lite fun colorful dish with wonderful flavors and textures. A healthy hit for anyone who likes big flavor

No comments:

Post a Comment