Monday, November 22, 2010

Chicken Picatta


Today I am writing about a chicken Picatta over a bed of tri color rotini. I started with the chicken I took the breasts and gave them a egg bath with a small amount of Italian seasoning and garlic then I coated them in Panko bread crumbs and baked them off. I usually do the picatta in. Sauté with a wet dry wet ratio in dipping but I wanted to use panko because I find it a lighter texture. As the chicken was cooking I got my water to a rolling boil and placed my noodles in. And in my sauce pan I put in my heavy cream, lemon juice, and some Parmesan cheese. In a small sauté pan I just coated the bottom with some cooking sherry. And tossed my capers than added the contents to my sauce pan until it reached a creamy mixture. It varries slightly from a traditional picatta recipe. But has the core ingredients it was a wonderful creation of taste. Thank you once again for your time in reading stay tuned for my family, food and thanksgiving post! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment