Monday, January 24, 2011

Breakfast Blog


Originally written 1/5/11

Hello again! Let's talk breakfast because who doesn't love a good breakfast or brunch dish. This morning I made a mojo chicken, fingerling potato, tomato and spinach hash. You would want to to start to fry the chopped potatoes first because the texture you would want to allow enough time for proper cooking. While that's going chop or dice your pre-cooked chicken from the night before along with your spinach and tomatoes. Than add the chicken to the pan followed by the spinach and tomato. You could also spice it up a little with peppers and onions , I kept it simple with sea salt pepper and garlic to help accentuate the flavors of fresh ingredients. I had a loaf of sourdough bread that my Grandmother-in-law made on hand so I sliced a thick piece to toast and poached two eggs to lay over top of the buttered toast drizzled with homemade hollandaise sauce. All the flavors are amazing and this meal would be a great way to kick off your day I hope you try it and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like will be a delicious recipe for enjoy the breakfast. Thanks for share
    Personal Chef

    ReplyDelete