Monday, January 24, 2011

YUMMY IN MY TUMMY


Originally written 1/5/11

Today I made a par broiled and grilled lamb chop cooked in red wine and fresh rosemary with some sweet onions. I paired it with a tale of two eggplants, one being grilled on medium low heat with a marinade of extra virgin olive oil and garlic, while the other was pan fried with some salt and pepper minimal flour and Italian bread crumbs finished in the oven with some feta cheese. I find lamb a delicate protein, very flavorful. It needs to be treated with respect like every ingredient on the planet. I chose to use rosemary to accentuate the natural flavor and utilized the red wine in bringing out both components. It's a well rounded dish to dazzle any one's palate. Stay tuned for more goodness on my foodie journey. Thank you for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment